HAKAN is modern automatic measuring device, providing operator comfort of self-diagnosis. Has a positive impact on labor productivity and above all gives the user full repeatability and to documentability of all measurements results. Test results are stored in the control unit or directly to the specified database. Which fully meets the current requirements for production, operation and repair of railway vehicles.
IN CASE OF ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE AND CONTACT US?
WHAT CAN WE MEASURE VIA TESTING DEVICE HAKAN S?
- Standard brake systems made by world leading producers
- Cars with braking depending on their load
- Brakes on vehicles with 2 distributors, 2 additional reservoirs, 3 brake cylinders and 3 different T pressures. For example. Sggmrss 55, 55 Sggrss
- Freight cars, passenger cars, locomotives
- Distributors, relay valves, air brake valves, release valves, pressure reducing valves, etc..
WHO IS TH TYPICAL USER OF HAKAN S?
- Locomotive manufacturers, repairshops, operators or owners
- Freight cars and passenger cars manufacturers, repairshops, operators or owners
- Railway brake system repairshops and maintenace shops.
WHOSE REGULATIONS DOES HAKAN S MEETS?
- UIC 543-1
- VPI modul 7
- ČD cargo regulation
- DB regulation
- Regulation PKP
- SNCF regulation
WHY CHOOSE AND BUY HAKAN S?
- favourable price
- measures accords all main Europian railway regulations
- universal and optional contruction
- user adjustable working(measuring) procedures
- light and compact construction (up to 50 kg)
- Optional length of warranty 1,2,3 or 5 years
SPARE PARTS LIST OF HAKAN-S
WHAT ARE TECHNICAL PARAMATERS OF HAKAN S?
- minimal hardware requrements
- “user friendly”
- running on Win XP operating system and newer
- wi-fi operating possibility
- independent on concrete device
HOW IS THE CALIBRATION PERFORMED?
- meets required accuracy of 0.5% FS
- device can be calibrated directly on workplace
- calibration takes up to 1hour